Bible Way Church of Our Lord on Rose Avenue in Barton Heights was built between 1915 and 1919 as the original home of Trinity Baptist Church. It has been vacant since the Bible Way Church congregation disbanded after 2011. The nearby homes were built by nonprofit organizations.
Stories this photo appears in:
A community garden soon will replace a once treasured, but now vacant, century-old church building in North Side that is about to be demolished.