RPS summer school schedule
5/31/2019, 6 a.m.
Richmond Public Schools will hold summer school sessions Monday through Thursday beginning Monday, June 24, through Thursday, July 25.
The schedule was approved Monday night by the Richmond School Board.
Summer commencement is July 25.
8:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Chimborazo Elementary: Students who attend Chimborazo, Bellevue, Mason, Obama and Fairfield Court elementaries during the regular school year.
• Broad Rock: Students from Broad Rock, Reid, J.L. Francis and Greene elementaries.
• Miles Jones: Students from Miles Jones, Redd, Westover Hills, Southampton and Fisher elementaries
• Oak Grove-Bellemeade: Students from Oak Grove-Bellemeade, Blackwell and Swansboro elementaries.
• Holton: Students from Holton, Overby-Sheppard, Ginter Park, Woodville and Carver elementaries.
7:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Boushall: Students from Boushall.
• Binford: Students from Binford, Hill and Martin Luther King Jr.
• Brown: Students from Brown and Elkhardt-Thompson.
7:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Thomas Jefferson: Students from all high schools.
• Performance Learning Center at Richmond Technical Center: Students needing credit recovery.